The Control® 23 is the most compact of JBL Professional’s Control Contractor Series indoor/outdoor loudspeakers making it a perfect choice for patios, foyers, retail or other applications where foreground/ background music and paging are required, with minimum aesthetic impact. High Output Two-Way Mid/High Frequency Loudspeaker.
- Components: 3.5 in Polypropylene coated woofer, .5 in Titanium coated horn loaded tweeter.
- Built-in InvisiBall® mounting hardware*.
- Weather resistant enclosure and transducers.
- Readily paintable to match decor.
- 90° x 90° high frequency horn.
- Overload Protection Circuitry.
- Sensitivity: 86 dB SPL, 1 W, 1m
- *Patents pending worldwide
|Frequency Range||85 Hz to 22 kHz (-10 dB)|
|Power Capacity||50 W Continuous Program Power; 25 W Continuous Pink Noise|
|Sensitivity||86 dB SPL, 1W, 1m|
|Directivity Factor (Q)||4.8 dB|
|Directivity Index (DI)||6.8 dB|
|Nominal Impedance||8 ohms|
|Crossover Frequency||3.5 kHz|
|LF Driver||88 mm (3.5 in) Polypropylene cone w/ WeatherEdge|
|HF Driver||13 mm (.5 in) Titanium coated polycarbonate|
|Enclosure Material||THIPS (High Impact Polystyrene)||Overload Protection||Full-Range power limiting to protect network and transducers||Terminations||Spring terminals, accepts banana plug||Environmental||Conforms to Mil Spec 810 for humidity, salt spray, temperature & UV. IEC 529 IP-X4 splashproof rating||Dimensions (H x W x D)||193 x 140 x 111 mm - (7.6 x 5.5 x 4.4 in)||Net Weight (ea)||1.8 kg (4 lb)||Shipping Weight (pair)||4.1 kg (9 lb)||Included Accessories||Invisiball Assembly 4 mm x 80 mm hex key)|