The Control 25 is perhaps the most versatile of JBL Professional’s Control Contractor Series indoor/outdoor loudspeakers.Compact Indoor/Outdoor Background/Foreground Loudspeaker.
- Components: 5.25 in Polypropylene coated woofer, .75 in Titanium coated horn loaded tweeter.
- Built-in InvisiBall® mounting hardware*.
- Weather resistant enclosure and transducers.
- Readily paintable.
- 90° x 90° high frequency horn.
- Overload Protection Circuitry.
- Sensitivity: 88 dB SPL, 1W, 1m
- *Patents pending worldwide
|Frequency Range||80 Hz to 16 kHz (-10 dB)|
|Power Capacity||150 W Continuous Program Power; 75 W Continuous Pink Noise|
|Sensitivity||88 dB SPL, 1 W, 1m|
|Directivity Factor (Q)||5.3 dB|
|Directivity Index (DI)||7.2 dB|
|Nominal Impedance||8 ohms|
|Frequency LF Driver||135mm (5.25 in) Polypropylene cone w/ WeatherEdge|
|HF Driver||19mm (.75 in) Titanium coated polycarbonate|
|Enclosure Material||HIPS (High Impact Polystyrene)|
|Overload Protection||Full-Range power limiting to protect network and transducers|
|Terminations||Spring terminals, accepts banana plug|
|Environmental||Conforms to Mil Spec 810 for humidity, salt spray,temperature& UV. IEC 529 IP-X4 splashproof rating|
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||236 x 188 x 149 mm (9.3 x 7.4 x 5.8 in)|
|Net Weight (ea)||2.3 kg (5 lb)|
|Shipping Weight (ea)||5 kg (11 lb)|
|Included Accessories||Invisiball Assembly|