Perform solo sets with a complete backing band, and write music as fast as your creativity allows, with the Korg Pa4X arranger keyboard. Korg's Pa series of arrangers is the first choice of countless composers, and the fourth generation Pa4X gives you more sounds, musical styles, and studio-quality effects than ever. From capturing your first musical ideas to performing on stage, the large 7" touchscreen makes it easy to load songs, navigate the SoundBook music database, manage sounds, and tweak effects. For an arranger keyboard that enables your creativity as opposed to limiting it, you'll be well-served with the Korg Pa4X.
EDS-X sound engine delivers lifelike realism
The Pa4X uses Korg's Enhanced Definition Synthesis-eXpanded (EDS-X) sound engine to deliver the most nuanced, detailed instrument sounds ever heard in the Pa series. The updated PCM sound set in the Pa4X occupies 10 times the capacity of the previous generation, allowing for highly detailed and realistic guitars, pianos, strings, and other complex sounds. There's a lot to explore in the Pa4X, with over 1,500 factory sounds and the ability to tweak and save hundreds of your own.
Detailed TouchView display for easy navigation
Digging through menus is a pain and even using knobs and buttons for all of your parameters and setup functions is passé, especially in this touchscreen world we live in today. That's what makes the Pa4X's large, full-color TouchView display such a bonus. This large, capacitive touchscreen display lets you reach out and grab hold of settings, type in values, and search for content with ease. You can even tilt it to the perfect angle, and it's bright enough and bold enough that you'll be able to read it in any environment.
Get expressive with Defined Nuance Control
Using the Pa4X's three assignable switches, its four-way joystick, or the ribbon strip, you can tap into Korg's Defined Nuance Control (DNC) to add realism to your performances. Thanks to DNC, you can make sax solos growl, mimic changing embouchure of a trumpet, add breath sounds to harmonica, and much more. When it comes to re-creating the nuances of a real performer, Defined Nuance Control produces impressive results.
Over 500 styles cover virtually every genre
From blues and jazz to Latin, pop, flamenco and beyond, the Korg Pa4X is ready to guide your next songwriting session. Over 500 musical styles are included, each with intros, variations, breaks, fill-ins, endings, and even count-ins. You can program your own riffs and phrases, customize the existing ones, and even make your own new styles.
Sophisticated music player and sequencer onboard
Styles are awesome, but sometimes you need something more specific to back up your performances. That's where your Pa4X's onboard player/sequencer comes in handy. This system accommodates everything from MIDI tracks to sophisticated MP3+G music/video files. What are MP3+G files? Simple — they're music files with embedded graphics for displaying or projecting lyrics externally. It's just what you need for live karaoke! Want to create your own backing tracks? No problem! Just fire up the 16-track MIDI sequencer and lay down the groove. What's more, you can use MIDI files and MP3 files together, and even add a digital score sheet that follows along!
- 76-key semi-weighted arranger keyboard with velocity and aftertouch
- 3 assignable switches, ribbon controller, and joystick for enhanced performance capabilities
- Full-color, 7" capacitive TouchView screen angles out for easy hands-on navigation control
- High-capacity PCM sounds for incredibly detailed instruments
- Over 1,500 instrument sounds, with over 500 user slots to save your own creations
- Defined Nuance Control allows you to add lifelike articulations to your performance
- Over 500 Styles cover virtually every musical genre
- Onboard MP3 player and 16-track sequencer let you craft backing tracks complete with graphics
- Chord Sequencer lets you capture chord progressions and play over them
- Choose from over 140 effects to enhance your sounds and craft ideal sonic textures
- Plug in a microphone and tap into a complete vocal processing suite courtesy of TC Helicon
- Arrange and recall complete set lists of backing tracks, sounds, effects, and more with the SongBook database tool
- MIDI Host connection lets you load up files and also connect class-compliant MIDI controllers