High performance multi-channel UHF Wireless Microphone System incorporating PLL frequency synthesis for stable performance. Table-top space diversity receiver with detachable BNC antennas. Unbalanced audio output through ¼ jack socket and balanced audio output through a 3 pin XLR male socket, 16x2 selectable frequency design that allows two microphone to be used atthe same time without mutual interference. Perfect operative status signals, fluorescence display, with digital microphone. Microphone operates with 1.5v x 2 and Receiver operates on an AC Adaptor,which are supplied along with the system. Microphone operates with 1.5v x 2 and Receiver operates on an AC Adaptor,which are supplied along with the system. Distance coverage more than 300 feet.
- TRANSMITTER POWER :30mW, AUDIO OUTPUT LEVEL :0-300mv
- AUDIO FREQUENCY RESPONSE :50-15KHz(+/-3dB); SIGNAL/NOISE RATIO :>90dB, DYNAMIC RANGE :>100dB; POWER REQUIREMENT :1.5v x 2 Dry Battery
- RF FREQUENCY RANGE :UHF 610 to 810 MHz
- FREQUENCY STABILIZATION :10ppm
- SWITCHING BANDWIDTH :24 MHz; RECEIVING SENSITIVITY :105dBm(S/N:-12dB 15KHz); RF IMAGE SPURIOUS REJECTION :> 75dBm
- BORDER UPON CHANNEL REJECTION :> 90dB;POWER REQUIREMENTS :AC 220 240 V for AC Adapter; ANTENNA :Detachable through BNC Conector