When you are looking for a compact stage monitor to fit a small budget, Montarbo M11A is a clever answer under many instances. The combination of a 10" woofer with a horn-loaded 1" compression driver is capable of a truly high sound pressure, and the frequency response extends to a low end of 50 Hz, thus able to satisfy the musicians' requirement in the most diverse music genres. Its small footprint makes it easy to be used also on the smallest stages.
- High sound pressure level with maximum definition, absolutely flat frequency and phase responses.
- Low susceptibility to feedback. Excellent intelligibility, no distortion or coloration.
- The built-in class AB MosFet power amplifier is controlled by an active processor that constantly monitors the operation of both amplifier and speakers, allowing increased efficiency without overloads and distorsion. Output power: 180 W.
- 124 dB max SPL.
- 10" high-efficiency woofer with 2" voice coil.
- 1" compression driver with 2" voice coil.
- 90° x 70° constant directivity horn (Montarbo design). It may be rotated 90 degrees for reducing the horizontal coverage and limiting feedback in nearby microphones.
- Strong and sturdy cabinet made from high grade phenyl-glued multiply birch and finished with highly resistant antiscratch polyurethane black paint.
- Low turbulence tuning ports.
- Ergonomically designed handle, balanced to the box's centre of gravity, make transport easier.
- Controls and connections are conveniently placed on one side of the cabinet for increased ease of use.
|Frequency response||50 Hz ÷ 20 kHz|
|Sensitivity (1W,1m)||100 dB|
|Max SPL||124 dB|
|Components (custom)||10" woofer (2" voice coil) 1" compression driver constant directivity horn (90° x 70°)|
|Crossover||2500Hz / 12dB Oct.|
|Construction||High grade multiply; polyurethane paint; powder coated steel protection grille; carrying handle;|
|Amplifier||MosFet, class AB, controlled by an independent active, dynamic processor|
|Max. output power||180 W (8 ohm / 0,1% THD)|
|Connections||1 balanced Neutrik Combo® input 1 balanced XLR output (link)|
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||31 x 37.4 x 50.5 cm|