MB-R16FXP stands out for its very compact size, that allows for mounting in a standard 19" rack, using the optional adapters, the complete endowment of signal sends and returns and the practical configuration of the controls, that result in a simple and immediate utilization. It is fitted with a dual Montarbo® stereo effects processor, based on a powerful, latest generation, 56 bit DSP, that provide 2 x 205 high quality programs, with an uncompromised sound quality (thanks to the dual 24 bit conversion) mated with unusual ease of use. MB-R16FXP incorporates a dual channel class-D power amplifier rated at 750 + 750 W EIAJ. The switch-mode power supply results in a minimal weight, and the very high efficiency minimizes the emission of heat, thus increasing the system's reliability and prolonging it's working life.
- 16 inputs / 14 channels (12 mono, 2 stereo)
- 2 built-in processor controlled high efficiency Class-D amplifiers, 750 + 750 W / 4 Ω, each of them provided with Neutrik Speakon® and Jack outputs, cooling fan, and advanced protection circuitry providing a clean, reliable power with maximum accuracy even at the highest levels.
- The mono channels are fitted with both balanced microphone (XLR, with phantom power) and line (jack) inputs, with adjustable gain, insert, channel direct out, high-pass filter, 3-band equalizer with a semi-parametric MF control, 4 aux sends (two of which may be switched pre-post fade), pan, mute and pfl switches, peak level indicator and 60mm volume fader.
- The stereo channels are fitted with one balanced microphone (XLR) and two line (jack) inputs, with adjustable gain, 3-band equalizer, 4 aux sends (two of which may be switched pre-post fade), balance, mute and pfl switches, peak level indicator and 60mm volume fader.
- The dual stereo multieffects processor (based on a 56-bit internal DSP and 24-bit Δ-Σ conversion) provides high performance digital audio processing combined with extremely easy operation. Each one of the two effects processors offers 205 high quality programs all carefully tailored to today's music requirements: Early, Stereo Gen, Ping Pong, Halo, Delay, Detune, Flanger, Chorus, Ambience, Chamber, Room, Hall, Cathedral, Plate, Plate Dly, Big Space, EcoRev, Concert, Live, Gate Inside a Box , Living Room, Ptc Rev, Pitch, Distance, a group of effects for specific instruments Vox - Flute - Trumpet - Sax - Brass - Keybrd - Piano - Gtr - Drum - Toms - Cymb - Hihat - Kick - Snare - Tom and the classic Montarbo effects Echo, Echo+Reverb, Voice Reverb, Halo+Reverb).
- The L/R master outputs are fitted with level indicators.
- The AUX outputs are fitted with a 3-band equalizer, the EFFECT send may be used as monitor sends or for external effects.
- The effect returns may be routed independently to the master and monitor outputs.
- A really useful feature will be the possibility of plugging-in an analog recorder or of using the practical USB connection to connect a personal computer, used as a digital recorder/player, and of monitoring the master output or the PFL via the headphone output with adjustable volume.
|Frequency Response:||20 Hz – 20 Khz|
|Noise (20 to 20kHz) - Mic EIN ref. 150ohm||129dBu (gain + 50dB)|
|Summing Noise||- 86dBu (all channels routed with faders down)|
|Line to Mix Noise||- 82dBu (all channels routed at 0dB, pan centre)|
|Total Harmonic Distortion (THD+N):|
|Gain range:||+3dB - +50dB|
|Low Cut:||75Hz – 12 dB/Oct|
|Phantom Power +48V:||si|
|Gain range:||-7dB - +40 dB|
|Gain range Line:||-11dB - +20dB|
|Gain range Mic:||+9dB - +40dB|
|Aux Pre/Post-Fader (Monitor)||2|
|Aux Post-Fader (Effects/Monitor)||2|
|BANDS on MONO channels:||3 bands 2 fix (HF LF) 1 variable (MF)|
|BANDS on STEREO channels:||3 fix|
|AUX:||2 pre/post + 2 post|
|Optional Card Slot:||no|
|Power requirements:||230V, 50-60Hz|
|Net Weight:||10.3 Kg.|
|Amplifiers||2 Class-D power amps|
|total output power (W EIAJ)||750 +750 W / 4 ohm 370 + 370 W / 8 ohm|
|protections||thermal, short circuit protections|