High-efficiency passive subwoofer characterized by its column-shaped cabinet and designed to increase the TANK201P lowest octaves' available energy. Moreover when properly installed as a support base for the satellite TANK201P, it will naturally restrict the vertical directivity pattern even at low frequencies, thus increasing the lower octaves' far-field level. The combination of TANK201P satellite and TANK20SP subwoofer will result in a wide-range, efficient and powerful sound system, suitable for a great variety of events and locations.
- 127 dB max SPL.
- Two 10" long-excursion woofers, custom built with super-vented neodymium magnets, (in order to minimize the power compression effect) and 2.5 voice-coils. The carefully designed ported cabinet allows for their uncompressed low frequency projection.
- Compact and sturdy cabinet made from 15 mm high grade birch multiply finished with a special highly resistant antiscratch paint. It is equipped with steel protection grid, transport handles and stand adapter for satellite supporting pole.
- Power handling: 1000 W peak; Nominal power: 500 W AES; Recommended amplifier: 750 W EIAJ.
- Ideal combination with PLM3000 and PLM6800 powered processors and with MBR-P series, SX-P1500 series and AD75 powered mixers.
- Suitable for both indoor and outdoor use
- Concert halls
- Theatrical sound reinforcement
- Medium-sized clubs
- Audio-video applications