The DTX400 series electronic drums bring Yamaha quality and technology to a new level of affordability. The DTX430K is powered by the DTX400 module that features 169 professional acoustic drum and percussion sounds with Accent Articulation for dynamic expression. Play along to 10 songs and customize 10 kits to match your style. Or practice with interactive training functions featuring Voice Guidance.
The pads feature oversized 10" ride, hi-hat and crash cymbals, while the 7" drum pads have been redesigned for greater playability, authenticity and durability. As far as hardware goes, the DTX430K includes a Yamaha FP6110 belt-drive bass drum pedal and a KP65 kick pad that provide an authentic kick drum feel. The remote HH65 hi-hat controller pedal allows "half-open" hi-hat sounds for expression usually found on much higher priced kits. A steel rack delivers a solid framework for your playing experience.
- Newly developed drum pads
- Large cymbal pads
- Virtually silent kick pedal
- New DTX400 drum trigger module with 169 high quality sounds
- With ten drum thomann kits and ten training functions
- Connectors: USB, AUX in, Headphone output
- Snare: 7.5"
- Tom: 7.5"
- Floor Tom: 7.5"
- Hi-Hat: 10"
- HH65 Hi-Hat controller (open/closed/half open/foot splash; can also be used as second bass drum pedal)
- KP65 thomann Bass drum (with double pedal capability) including bass drum pedal FP6110A
- Crash Cymbal: 10"
- Ride Cymbal: 10"