The shape of this one piece cabinet made from high density polyethylene, resistant, indestructible and recyclable, includes 6 fly points which ensure flexible, rapid and safe assembling. The low weight to performance ratio makes it the ideal choice for touring systems, and makes its use in fixed installations easier.
- High sound pressure levels without distortion.
- Precise and detailed acoustic image.
- Power handling: 400 W/8 Ω.
- 128 dB max SPL.
- 12" high efficiency woofer with 3" voice coil and lightweight neodymium magnet assembly, capable of delivering an exceptionally accurate and detailed high-impact sound.
- 1" compression driver with 2" voice coil.
- 90° x 70° constant directivity horn, integrated in the shape of the cabinet.
- Robust, lightweight and compact cabinet, made from HD polyethylene by rotational molding and equipped with two side handles for easy carry and set-up and with a stand adapter.
- Unique and innovative design which includes 6 sturdy fly points (patented) completely integrated in the cabinet and designed to hang or angle the speaker in the air as required, using any type of hook available on the market.
- The cabinet's shape allows for both vertical and horizontal installation (for use as stage monitor).
- Voice reinforcement system.
- Stage monitor.
- Theatrical sound reinforcement.
- Night clubs.
- Conference centers, presentations.
- Houses of worship.
- Small to medium/large-sized main sound reinforcement systems.
- Fill-in and side-fills in larger PA systems.
|Frequency Response [-3dB]||45 Hz – 20 Khz|
|Max SPL||128 dB|
|HF Voice Coil||1”|
|Dispersion (HxV)||90 x 70|
|Crossover Frequency||2500 Hz|
|LF Voice Coil||2,5”|
|Program Power Rating||400 Watt|