MB-R16FXP stands out for its very compact size, that allows for mounting in a standard 19" rack, using the optional adapters, the complete endowment of signal sends and returns and the practical configuration of the controls, that result in a simple and immediate utilization. It is fitted with a dual Montarbo® stereo effects processor, based on a powerful, latest generation, 56 bit DSP, that provide 2 x 205 high quality programs, with an uncompromised sound quality (thanks to the dual 24 bit conversion) mated with unusual ease of use. MB-R16FXP incorporates a dual channel class-D power amplifier rated at 750 + 750 W EIAJ. The switch-mode power supply results in a minimal weight, and the very high efficiency minimizes the emission of heat, thus increasing the system's reliability and prolonging it's working life.
- D.E.Co (Dynamic EQ. Controller): sophisticated speaker protection circuit.
- Internal stereo electronic cross-over that may be bypassed for wide-band use.
- 134 dB max SPL.
- 2 x 15" transducers - custom designed to Montarbo specifications - featuring neodymium alloy magnets and light-alloy die-cast frames, which ensure significant weight reduction.
- The cabinet is built with birch multiply and painted with black, heavy duty, antscratch paint; it is fitted with side handles. The front side is protected by a strong, powder coated, metal grille.
- Suitable for both indoor and outdoor use
- Concert halls
- Medium to large theatres
- Medium to large clubs
- Large-scale events
|Frequency Response [-3dB]||34 Hz – 100 Hz|
|SPL 1W @ 1mt||103 dB|
|Max SPL||134 dB|
|LF||2 x 15”|
|LF Voice Coil||4” neodymium|
|LF Type||bass reflex|
|Amp Class||AB MosFet|
|Peak Power||1200 Watt|
|RMS Power||850 Watt|
|Dual Active Peak, RMS, Thermal||Yes|
|Signal input||Dual XLR stereo input|
|Signal Out||Dual Line and X-Over|